Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw
Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rexburg, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw
Dr. Bryce Burtenshaw Dr. Bryce A. Burtenshaw graduated from Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry in Cleveland, Ohio in May of 2002. He was awarded the “Deans Award for Clinical Excellence” as one of three seniors who demonstrated high clinical knowledge and aptitude. Upon graduation he returned to Idaho Falls, and began practicing dentistry with Family Dental Health Center. He is diligent in continuing education to stay current with philosophy, technology and science in the evolving world of dentistry. Dr. Burtenshaw invests over a 50 hours of continuing education each year to achieve such proficiency. Dr. Bryce is married and has 4 children. He participates and is a member in the local, state and American Dental Association. He is an advocate for education and works behind the scenes in trying to create a better community in Idaho Falls. “I’ve been given a lot to get me where I’m at today. I believe everybody needs help at some point in their life. I hope the little things that I do in our local school district and community can impact someone’s life for the better.” He is actively involved in the scouting program and participates with his kid’s soccer programs. He enjoys “adventure” and is constantly trying new hobbies. He enjoys all aspects of owning and working in a dental practice, and finds his work professionally and personally exciting.
Locations & DirectionsAPPLE TREE DENTAL, 33 Winn Dr Ste 2, Rexburg, ID
Dr. Craig A Burtenshaw is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rexburg, ID.