Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig R Challgren DDS
Dr. Craig R Challgren, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lafayette, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig R Challgren has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig R Challgren has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Craig R Challgren Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Craig R Challgren
The Challgren Family has been a part of the Lafayette dental community for more than 30 years. Brothers Paul and Craig Challgren opened their dental practices in 1979. Since that time, they have provided quality dental care to the Greater Lafayette area. Erik, Paul's son, joined the practice in the spring of 2009 and will continue the tradition of providing exceptional care for many years to come. 170 Professional Ct. Lafayette, IN 47905 765.446.9606 Click for map Dr. Paul Challgren 1970 B.A. Business Administration, Taylor University 1974 B.S. Biology, Ball State University 1979 D.D.S., Indiana University School of Dentistry Member American Dental Association Member Indiana Dental Association Member and Past President West Central Dental Society Dr. Craig Challgren 1974 B.S. Biology, Taylor University 1979 D.D.S., State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dentistry Member American Dental Association Member Indiana Dental Association Member and Past President West Central Dental Society Dr. Erik Challgren
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Craig R Challgren is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lafayette, IN.