Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig N Cheung
Dr. Craig N Cheung, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig N Cheung has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Craig N Cheung accepts the following insurance providers.
- DenteMax Dental
More about Dr. Craig N Cheung
Meet Dr. Cheung Craig N. Cheung, DDS, MS I truly love what I do, and look forward to coming to work every day. I am lucky to be able to use my technical and artistic skills to make people's lives better. All our patients have different goals for treatment, and I enjoy chatting with them before we place their appliance. From an attractive smile to a more comfortable bite, each of my patients leave with pride in their smile, and that always makes my day! Education and Continuing Education I received my dental education as well as my Certificate in Orthodontics from the University of Southern California. I am always updating my orthodontic knowledge through continuing education courses and seminars. I strive to provide our patients with the highest quality orthodontic treatments possible, and my continuing studies enable me to implement the best methods that are proven to create lifelong smiles. As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the San Gabriel Valley Dental Society. In the Practice When I was a child, I was always fascinated in fixing things. My lifelong passion for engineering translates perfectly into my profession. I love what I do because I have a chance to create beautiful smiles and make a positive difference in the lives of my friends and neighbors. As an orthodontist, I consider myself part of our community, and I truly enjoy making my patients happy. I get to know each person who comes to see us, and seeing their surprised and proud smile when their braces come off is truly rewarding. Family Life I grew up in San Marino, and love serving the people of my community. My wife and I enjoy working together in our practice, and we are constantly discussing cases with each other in and around the office. At home, we have one daughter named Emily. In my spare time, I enjoy spending every minute with my family. American Association of Orthodontists® http://www.braces.org On this site, you can learn about orthodontic specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that’s good for life. American Board of Orthodontics® The mission of The American Board of Orthodontics is to establish and maintain the highest standards of clinical excellence in orthodontics. http://www.americanboardortho.com Meet Dr. Cheung/Meet Dr. Jeong/Meet Our Team
Locations & DirectionsCHEUNG AND JEONG ORTHODONTICS, 1245 W Huntington Dr Ste 200, Arcadia, CA
Dr. Craig N Cheung is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arcadia, CA.