Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig A Christiansen DDS
Dr. Craig A Christiansen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orem, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig A Christiansen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig A Christiansen has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Craig A Christiansen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Craig A Christiansen
Dr. Craig Christiansen Hello, I am Dr. Craig Christiansen and this is a picture of me with my family from a year ago at Christmas. The other "Brady Bunch" type picture is one from two years ago. We have lived in Lindon for many years and love it here, and my recent ancestors are from Northern Wyoming, American Fork and Pleasant Grove. I have a wife of 20 years Karine who is originally from Murray, Utah and four children: Claire, 17, Tyler,16, Tess, 13, and Kate, 11. Our family has a lot of fun being together. Some of the things that we enjoy most as a family are playing games, eating popcorn, watching movies and shows at home, eating out on our back deck, supporting each other at our various music and sports performances, and spending time with our extended family. My son Tyler and I also do a lot of other stuff together that the girls don't enjoy much. Skiing, wakeboarding, riding motorcycles, mountain and road biking and playing video games together with Tyler's friends are some of the favorite activities that we enjoy with each other. Of course I enjoy dentistry a lot, and I spend a lot of time and energy being very good at it. I have been blessed to be able to be the owner of my own practice in Orem since 1995 so I am in my 16th year in the area and I am so grateful that most of my patients have been with me for many years--Thank you! I am interested in and enjoy all aspects of dentistry and have taken many hours of continuing education to remain on the cutting edge of dental technology and skill. I am particularly interested in implant tooth replacement and I have developed some techniques that are very beneficial to my patients to help restore missing teeth in a more affordable and healthier way than many other implant placing dentists are able to offer. Additionally I have practiced metal free for over ten years and have a partnership with my dental lab which allows me to restore teeth with crowns or veneers in a way that is much more natural and pretty looking than the crowns with metal underneath that most dentists still place. What I am most proud of professionally are the friendships that I have made and the service that I have been able to give to my wonderful patients. Professionally I am the luckiest guy in the world because I have about 3000 people who I consider my friends and I get to help them and serve them everyday.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Craig A Christiansen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orem, UT.