- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig D Cooper DDS
Dr. Craig D Cooper, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Craig D Cooper has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Craig D Cooper has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Craig D Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Craig D Cooper
Dr. Craig D. Cooper - DDS FAAID Dr. Craig D. Cooper is a leader in the development and the advancement of dental implant surgery. His training combines the most advanced specialized education with extensive clinical experience. He is a graduate of Vanderbilt University, the Indiana University School of Dentistry and the Midwest Implant Institute, the largest private institution in the United States dedicated to teaching of dental implantology. Dr. Cooper served as the Director of the Midwest Implant Institute's surgical faculty from 1988 to 1995. In addition to more than 25 years of experience in implant dentistry, he has placed over 20,000 dental implants since becoming involved in the field. Dr. Cooper is the only Board Certified implant surgeon in the State of Indiana that has a practice restricted to implant surgery. Dr. Cooper spends many hours developing and advancing the field of implant science. He has lectured in over 20 foreign countries and in over 30 states. Dr. Cooper has published articles in the most prominent scientific journals and is also a contributing author to a textbook that is used by dental schools. The FDA entrusted him to help develop and approve the latest generation of dental implants before they were approved for sale to the dental practitioners in the United States. The American Academy of Implant Dentistry has awarded him Honored Fellowship status. Dr. Cooper is active in organized implant dentistry. He has served on the Board of Trustees of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and completed his term as President of the Academy in 1999. He served as the President of the Indianapolis District Dental Society in 1988.