Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig B Dever
Craig B Dever is a Dentist primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He speaks English.
7855 Fay Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
Book Online Now
Craig B Dever Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits PPO
More about Craig B Dever
Dr. Craig B. Dever Dr. Craig B. Dever graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.A. Degree in Economics in 1969 and obtained his DDS Degree from the University of Michigan, School of Dentistry in 1973. Having been commissioned in the Naval Reserve while in dental school, he was selected for a one year General Practice Residency at the Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton. Subsequently, he served on the USS Samuel Gompers as Assistant Dental Officer and was then selected for an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency at the Naval Hospital San Diego, finishing in 1980. He was then ordered to the USS Midway, stationed in Yokosuka, Japan to provide oral surgical and anesthesia support from 1980-1982. He returned to the Naval Hospital, San Diego on the residency teaching staff and ontained his board certification as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. In 1985 he decided to join Dr. Ronald Hecker in private practice in La Jolla, California. He served for four years as the Chief of the Dental Section at Scripps Memorial Hospital and went through the Chairs of the San Diego Dental Society, becoming president in 1997. In 1998, Dr. Hecker retired and he became the sole practitioner of La Jolla Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery until turning the practice over to his current partners, Dr. Gramins and Dr. Lin in December 2010. Dr. Dever has been placing endosseous implants since 1986 and enjoys all aspects of outpatient Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. He has been married to the former Patricia Porter of La Jolla since 1984, has two grown daughters and enjoys swimming, skiing, boating and celebrating life.
Locations & Directions, ,
Craig B Dever is similar to the following 4 Dentists near La Jolla, CA.