Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig G Gothelf has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig G Gothelf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig G Gothelf has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Always treated my family well. Very honest about which work in necessary.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig G Gothelf - Posted on February 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig G Gothelf - Posted on January 27th, 2017
His been our Family Doctor for many years now. He is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly that is why we lasted that long as his patient. He also offers great deals most importantly. Very positive. Comfortable atmosphere and very good care provided. Dr. Gothelf helped my mother with her dentures and he seems so polite and friendly . His staff is terrific too - very on top of things, and so nice. Thank You.
A happy patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig G Gothelf - Posted on November 25th, 2015
My emergency root canal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig G Gothelf - Posted on March 25th, 2015
Dr. Craig G Gothelf Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig G Gothelf is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jackson Heights, NY.