Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig R Jayroe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig R Jayroe has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Craig R Jayroe has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 11
If I could give 10 stars in every area I would. Dr. Jayroe and his staff are amazing, this is the first dental office I've ever been to where I actually didn't want to leave. I have always had terrible experiences with dentists and just the thought of having to go to one makes me very nervous and because of this and never finding a dentist I was comfortable with I now need extensive work. Dr. Jayroe and his staff put me at ease from the get go, he went over the work I needed and even showed me on the x-rays what it looked like when I needed a root canal or filling. The time spent and the patience that he and his staff showed me is something that I have never experienced before and because of this they have a new patient for life. The atmosphere in the office puts you at ease, it's very soothing and comfortable and you can put on a movie or music to help you relax; the girls talk to you and make you feel like you've known them forever and Dr. Jayroe is very patient and sweet and has no problem answering any questions. My overall experience was wonderful and I would recommend this office to anyone, especially if you've had as hard of a time as I have in finding a caring and compassionate dental team.
Dr. Jayroe is the best dentist I have found in my travels. I gladly drive 3 hours each way to go to his office. His demeanor with the patients is very caring and I am always at ease. He fixed the things that other dentists had done wrong in my mouth and that was giving me discomfort. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is the best - and so sweet! To say I had a great experience at the dentist office - is a beautiful thing! GREAT DENTIST!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig R Jayroe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCraig Robert Jayroe Dds, 1920 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Ste 116, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Craig R Jayroe is similar to the following 3 Dentists near West Palm Beach, FL.