Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig W Jester DDS
Dr. Craig W Jester, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West Chester, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Craig W Jester has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig W Jester has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Always get second opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Jester - Posted on January 11th, 2019
Dr. Jester got his orthodontics expertise from taking courses from dental intitute to make more money. He didn’t pursue the degree of orthodontics from University, only about 5% of dentist can be accepted because it’s very competitive.That’s why he can’t put Orthodontics on his practice sign unlike the ones who got degree from university. He may not do a good job doing orthodontic works. He did crowns and root canals few year ago, he didn’t do a good job, the crown was badly shaped and one of them leaked. Get second opinion before you get major works from him, just be careful of what you sign up for, it may hurt you in the long run.
tyebie in west chester
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Jester - Posted on December 11th, 2018
Long time patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Jester - Posted on November 8th, 2018
Dr. Craig W Jester Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig W Jester's office for more information.
1244 Wrights Ln West Chester, PA : (610) 696-6070
Locations & DirectionsJESTER & SALDIVAR ASSOCIATES, 1244 Wrights Ln, West Chester, PA
Dr. Craig W Jester is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Chester, PA.