4.8

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr Craig Levine?

Awesome Dentist!!

The entire office was fantastic from making the first appointment to the follow-up

Awesome Dentist!!

Very good experience

I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Dr Levine did a great job and I recovered within a week. I was given clear directions following the surgery. Very pleased. Only suggestion would be to limit waiting time for appointments. The office was very busy when I arrived so it took a little longer than expected to see the dentist.

very good experience

exellent, has an implant about 10 years ago, has a very good experience

Very good experience

Great Wisdom Teeth Removal Experience

Wisdom teeth removal went very well, quick recovery and healing. Staff was very comforting of my nerves on the day of the surgery and made me feel comfortable during post op.

Wisdom Teeth Removal

Excellent experience. Very clean and friendly office!

Speedy & Efficent

I came to get teeth out, and they did so with a fast pace and safe atmosphere.

My experience was amazing.

my experience was amazing, he was such a great dentist, i would definitely reconmend him to other people.

good doctor

overall, good experience. nothing was a problem throughout the surgery and follow-up process

wisdom teeth

staff was nice and friendly. Painful for the first week but starting to eat more. Follow up went well

Very Professional and Personal

Recently had my wisdom teeth extracted and it was a great experience. They were incredibly helpful and made me feel comfortable, allowing me to explore my options and which would best suit me, personally .

• Similiar Dentists

Dr Craig Levine is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bay Shore, NY.