Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig M Smith has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 8
The San Jacinto office is a bit old and small but clean and comfortable. I don't know about the technology there as I only had an x-ray and cleaning but he and his staff are very friendly and make you feel at ease. As mentioned by other people, he doesn't pressure you into something you don't want or can't afford. My husband needed an abscessed tooth pulled and that's all we could afford. It was done quickly, no problems, minimal pain and got meds after it was done. Even though he needed a cleaning, they didn't PUSH it at all! Great. My adult son uses him too. Great dentist and staff. So glad we found him!!
My mother called and spoke to a gentleman who was very very professional and answered all of her questions with a smile. He was very polite!! As a new patient .. we walked in with a smile and a welcoming hello. We filled out paperwork upon completion of the paperwork. we waiting 10-15 minutes and called back to the room. Dr Smith came in checked the tooth and gave orders to the assistant. Dr. Smith was very gentle and great chair side manners. What I like about the office is that they given options. Price was very reasonable. I will be going back to that office and I recommend his office to everyone. We walked out feeling great!!! Thank you Dr Smith and friendly staff!!!!
Dr. Craig M Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCraig Michael Smith Dds, 182 S Ramona Blvd, San Jacinto, CA
Dr. Craig M Smith is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Jacinto, CA.