Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Craig A Mayer
Dr. Craig A Mayer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lehigh Acres, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig A Mayer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig A Mayer has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Craig A Mayer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
I am a seasonal visitor to Fl. I developed a weak spot in my large upper cap. I chose Dr Mayer because it was close to where I am staying. The doctor and his staff were exceptionally friendly, accommodating and informative. Unfortunately the repair was unsuccessful, as it is in the majority of such cases. I would recommend this practice without hesitation.
I liked the friendly atmosphere of the dentist as well as the staff right away. It was a beautiful office and appeared to have state of the art technology. My time is important and I appreciated not having to wait in the reception room like some offices. Dr Mayer was painless and very quick. The crown I had done fit perfectly and also matched perfectly with my other teeth. Since it shows when I smile, that was important. I couldn't believe how fast the time went by and have to say my experience was enjoyable if that is possible at a dental office. Lots of laughter and yet very professional. I had heard Dr Mayer had graduated at the top of his class at one of the leading dental schools in the country. It was evident why, by my experience. Price was very fair besides. I've heard it said that you get what you pay for, and I was pleased by the good work for such a reasonable price. In fact I have decided to have Dr. Mayer redo some old old crowns that I have had for years and are not a good color match. Long story short, I trust him. To me that is worth the most.
35 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Craig A Mayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsMayer Family Dental, 105 Connecticut Rd, Lehigh Acres, FL
Dr. Craig A Mayer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lehigh Acres, FL.