Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig M Misch has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig M Misch has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 29
I would like to finally give the well-deserved review to Dr. Misch and his entire and wonderful faculty, that worked so diligently on my extensive bone graft and implants that were done back in 7-2016, and at a better than fair cost to me, and all work was done in such a very short time and was well worth the 500-mile driving time for completion. Every part of the services and treatment were executed so perfectly and without a single problem or issue, and the beautiful atmosphere, hospitality, and super courteous and friendly staff made me feel like I was on vacation and at a 5-star resort. Unfortunately, the work that was done by the finishing dentist, Dr. Howard M Chasolen of Sarasota that had failed dramatically and at a cost to me of $65,190.00, and as a result took two years for me to give the long due review to the superb services that were done at Dr. Misch's office
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMISCH IMPLANT DENTISTRY, 120 S Tuttle Ave, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Craig M Misch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sarasota, FL.