Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig M Misch has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig M Misch has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Misch - Posted on October 20th, 2018
So happy I decided to go to Misch Implant Dentistry for my treatment. The whole process was painless and was easier than I ever anticipated - thank you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Misch - Posted on August 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Misch - Posted on June 16th, 2018
excellent dentist and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Misch - Posted on June 4th, 2018
I would like to finally give the well-deserved review to Dr. Misch and his entire and wonderful faculty, that worked so diligently on my extensive bone graft and implants that were done back in 7-2016, and at a better than fair cost to me, and all work was done in such a very short time and was well worth the 500-mile driving time for completion. Every part of the services and treatment were executed so perfectly and without a single problem or issue, and the beautiful atmosphere, hospitality, and super courteous and friendly staff made me feel like I was on vacation and at a 5-star resort. Unfortunately, the work that was done by the finishing dentist, Dr. Howard M Chasolen of Sarasota that had failed dramatically and at a cost to me of $65,190.00, and as a result took two years for me to give the long due review to the superb services that were done at Dr. Misch's office
Best office in SRQ
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Misch - Posted on March 31st, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig M Misch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig M Misch's office for more information.
120 S Tuttle Ave Sarasota, FL : (941) 957-6444
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Craig M Misch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sarasota, FL.