Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig E Neal DDS
Dr. Craig E Neal, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Kirkland, WA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig E Neal has 2 locations
11011 Meridian Ave N Ste 305
Seattle, WA 98133
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig E Neal has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig E Neal has the following 14 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Dental Implants
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Dr. Craig E Neal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig E Neal's office for more information.
11011 Meridian Ave N Ste 305 Seattle, WA : (206) 363-3010
13131 120th Ave NE Ste A Kirkland, WA : (425) 825-7575
More about Dr. Craig E Neal
Traveling, photography and spending time with family
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig E Neal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.