Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Craig E Smith
Dr. Craig E Smith, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 42 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig E Smith has the following 9 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Craig E Smith has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
42 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Craig E Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsOptimum Dental Care Llc, 3370 Baychester Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Craig E Smith is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bronx, NY.