Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig K Sommer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig K Sommer has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig K Sommer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig K Sommer's office for more information.
111 S Tejon St Ste 310 Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 632-3591
More about Dr. Craig K Sommer
Craig Sommer DDS Your Name: * Your Email: * Subject: * Message: * Dr. Craig Sommer has been caring for the downtown Colorado Springs business and professional community since 1992. He truly is your downtown dentist located in the Plaza of the Rockies building at Colorado and Tejon. Dr. Sommer has lived in both the city and rural areas of Calfornia. Starting in Brentwood, in the Los Angeles area, he attended UCLA dental school. Following graduation he received additional training in a general practice residency program at the Los Angeles Wadsworth Veterans Administration Hospital . Dr. Sommer returned home to Colorado after practicing in Northern California for over 10 years.
Locations & DirectionsA PLAZA DENTIST, 111 S Tejon St Ste 310, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Craig K Sommer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Colorado Springs, CO.