Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig A Spletzer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig A Spletzer has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Craig A Spletzer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 9
I am very impressed with Dr. Spletzer and his office team. I have moved a lot and had many different dentists, and so far he is my favorite. The office looks a bit old-timey, but the secretaries are very on top of things and welcoming. I am used to waiting around a lot in dentist offices, but I was seen right away. When it took a minute for Dr. Spletzer to see me after the hygienist finished, the hygienist kept me company until he arrived. I was very impressed with the consideration. When I met with the doctor himself, he was very patient, and offered me dental advice very kindly. He seems incredibly knowledgeable. When I left, I was given a very nice new toothbrush, not one of those flat cheap ones other offices give out. I would most definitely recommend this dentist!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig A Spletzer accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCraig Arthur Spletzer Dds, 3174 Mack Rd Ste 4, Fairfield, OH
Dr. Craig A Spletzer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fairfield, OH.