Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig A Spletzer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig A Spletzer has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig A Spletzer - Posted on April 14th, 2014
I am very impressed with Dr. Spletzer and his office team. I have moved a lot and had many different dentists, and so far he is my favorite. The office looks a bit old-timey, but the secretaries are very on top of things and welcoming. I am used to waiting around a lot in dentist offices, but I was seen right away. When it took a minute for Dr. Spletzer to see me after the hygienist finished, the hygienist kept me company until he arrived. I was very impressed with the consideration. When I met with the doctor himself, he was very patient, and offered me dental advice very kindly. He seems incredibly knowledgeable. When I left, I was given a very nice new toothbrush, not one of those flat cheap ones other offices give out. I would most definitely recommend this dentist!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig A Spletzer accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Craig A Spletzer
Fairfield Dentist - Dr. Craig Spletzer, DDS - World Class Smiles!! Photo coming soon Credentials: Graduate of Ohio State University College of Dentistry, D.D.S. Graduate of University of Toledo, B.S. Chemistry GP Residency- Medical College of Ohio Advanced training in dental implants Advanced training in cosmetic dentistry at Cosmendent Memberships: ADA-American Dental Association ODA-Ohio Dental Association Cincinnati Dental Society Our Doctors Philosophy Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful co-diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Communication and long-term relationships are important to us. Let us know what is on your mind and ask questions. We will help you realize an investment in yourself pays dividends for a lifetime. We are caring, skilled professionals, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care. We want all our patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their dental health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
Locations & DirectionsCRAIG ARTHUR SPLETZER DDS, 3174 Mack Rd Ste 4, Fairfield, OH
Dr. Craig A Spletzer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairfield, OH.