Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig M Tini
Dr. Craig M Tini, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Suffield, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig M Tini has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig M Tini has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Tini - Posted on January 2nd, 2015
Dr. Craig M Tini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Craig M Tini
Craig Tini DDS Growing up in a large family in a small village in Long Island, I hoped that one day I would make my way back to a small, close knit community. After living in Washington DC for my undergraduate degree at The Catholic University of America, I spent four years in New York City at Columbia University pursuing my Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Upon completing my residency at Nassau County Medical Center in 2001, I married my wife, and we were fortunate enough to expand an existing dental practice, build a home and start a family in Suffield. My goal is to be able to provide you with up to date dental care in a calm and gentle environment. Through monthly continuing education courses, I continue to hone my skills learned at Columbia and you can be confident that state of the art dental treatment is being done. I strive to alleviate the anxiety that is often associated with dental work and I am confident that with our team, you will return to us comfortable and satisfied with your treatment. When I return home, it is to the cacophony of chattering twin toddlers, a talkative kindergartener, a loquacious (yet loving) wife, and blessedly silent rabbits.
Locations & DirectionsSUFFIELD VILLAGE DENTAL, 215 Suffield Vlg, Suffield, CT
Dr. Craig M Tini is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Suffield, CT.