Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig M Tini DDS
Dr. Craig M Tini, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Suffield, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig M Tini has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig M Tini has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
good dental care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Tini - Posted on October 15th, 2018
After many years with various dentists and procedures I have had good luck with Dr Tini. I feel he works hard to satisfy patients, listens carefully to what you have to say. I was referred to another dentist for an emergency while Dr Tini was away with immediate and good results. Staff followed this up later by telephone. All staff are pleasant, helpful and cooperative. The only drawback I can see is lack of privacy while being treated. The place could also use some updating.
Dr Tini is a professionally qualified dentist & has a friendly Staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Tini - Posted on October 5th, 2018
For years he worked under Dr. Albert who has now retired & Dr. Tini has Dr. Alberts caring nature & expert skills. They may be a bit higher in cost than the "cut-rate" places going up through-out the state but to find quality and care seek professionals--one on one-- healing and knowledge! He is a 5 ++ star in my book. I am unsure why he has low scores since he has a very busy office, patients who adore him, and an office team that has been with that office for 20 + years! Give Dr. Tini or office girl Marge a call when in doubt -- then make an appointment. He does extractions too and takes most insurances! Call the office -- I think you will be pleased. My entire extended family of 20 ++ started with Albert and have stayed with Tini. Do not take my word for it ... Go there & see & feel the quality of his genuine caring work. I am one of those "babies" when it comes to dentists and his kindness helps ease my anxiety! He is a family man who cares about people! I highly recommend him as a professionally qualified dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Tini - Posted on January 2nd, 2015
Dr. Craig M Tini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Craig M Tini
Craig Tini DDS Growing up in a large family in a small village in Long Island, I hoped that one day I would make my way back to a small, close knit community. After living in Washington DC for my undergraduate degree at The Catholic University of America, I spent four years in New York City at Columbia University pursuing my Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Upon completing my residency at Nassau County Medical Center in 2001, I married my wife, and we were fortunate enough to expand an existing dental practice, build a home and start a family in Suffield. My goal is to be able to provide you with up to date dental care in a calm and gentle environment. Through monthly continuing education courses, I continue to hone my skills learned at Columbia and you can be confident that state of the art dental treatment is being done. I strive to alleviate the anxiety that is often associated with dental work and I am confident that with our team, you will return to us comfortable and satisfied with your treatment. When I return home, it is to the cacophony of chattering twin toddlers, a talkative kindergartener, a loquacious (yet loving) wife, and blessedly silent rabbits.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Craig M Tini is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Suffield, CT.