Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristen K Beard
Dr. Cristen K Beard, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Needham, MA, with another office in Franklin, MA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cristen K Beard has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Cristen K Beard
Cristen Beard, DMD Dr. Cristen Beard, a board certified Diplomate to the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, completed her undergraduate education at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts and was awarded her D.M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Beard received her Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Children’s Hospital of Boston, where she was Chief Resident during her training. Dr. Beard continues to maintain her staff appointment at the Children’s Hospital of Boston as a courtesy staff member. Dr. Beard is a Past President of the Massachusetts Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and has served on the Advisory Board for Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School’s Dental Assisting Program. Her hobbies include hiking and snowmobiling in Pittsburg, New Hampshire with her husband Andrew, her sons Calvin and Dylan, and their dog Violet. Dr. Beard and her family reside in Southboro, Massachusetts.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cristen K Beard is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Needham, MA.