Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystell A Billman
Dr. Crystell A Billman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waco, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Crystell A Billman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Crystell A Billman has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Crystell A Billman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Crystell A Billman
Dr. Crystell Billman joined our dental team in July 2001. She is a graduate of Tarleton State University (A proud part of the Texas A & M University) and the University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio Dental School. She comes to us from the community of Clifton where she lived for 18 years so she feels right at home in Central Texas. Dr. Billman serves her church youth organization as a Sunday school teacher. In her spare time she enjoys making crafts, baking and reading.
Locations & DirectionsBRAZOS FAMILY DENTISTRY LLP, 3620 Scroggins Dr, Waco, TX
Dr. Crystell A Billman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waco, TX.