Is Dr. Curt Lang the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curt Lang has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Curt Lang has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curt Lang has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 74
it was good
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curt Lang - Posted on September 27th, 2018
I appreciated how quick and clear my visit was.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curt Lang - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Curt Lang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Curt Lang's office for more information.
5208 West 95th Street Oak Lawn, IL : (708) 634-7400
714 West Exchange Street Crete, IL : (708) 672-8340
More about Dr. Curt Lang
Dr. Curt Lang is a General Dentist serving the Crete and Oak Lawn areas for more than 25 years. Dr. Lang is experienced in Whitening, Invisible Braces and Cosmetic Refinements. He is a professional member ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curt Lang is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oak Lawn, IL.