Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis L Carruthers
Dr. Curtis L Carruthers, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis L Carruthers has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis L Carruthers has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
My biggest fear is going to the dentist. Had some rough experiences over the years. I was very apprehensive to go back to the dentist, however, I had a tooth that had a crown put on it and it separated from the tooth and caused food to get up in between the tooth and the crown. Well needless to say, the tooth became not salvageable and had to be pulled. I came to Dr. Carruthers because a pastor friend (Joe) referred me to him and said he would do a great job and that he was also a Christian. I called the number Joe gave me and the lady in the office was really nice and worked with me to get me in asap. I was in lots of pain already and just couldn't handle having this pain over the Christmas holiday. I made my appointment and went in that afternoon. From the very start everyone was really nice and even said I could make payments which most offices I called you had to pay up front which I couldn't do. They took ex-ray and told me it was going to need to be pulled. So the process started after I filled out the normal paperwork. It took a lot of patience for the Dr. because my tooth area would NOT get numb. He tried several attempts and it just wasn't working. He was very patient with me and he tried something unconventional and low and behold it worked. My mouth was numb. Thank goodness and he got the tooth out no problem. I am so very happy that I called their office. I had a wonderful Christmas and pretty much pain free considering I had a tooth pulled. Thank you so much for your professionalism to everyone in Dr. Carruthers office. I will return and I will send more people to you for their dental work.
Dr. Curtis L Carruthers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsEAST RIDGE FAMILY DENTAL, 3823 Ringgold Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Curtis L Carruthers is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.