Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis B Chu DDS
Dr. Curtis B Chu, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Citrus Heights, CA, with other offices in Woodland, CA and Hesperia, CA (and 7 other locations). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis B Chu has 10 locations
2041 Bronze Star Dr Ste 100
Woodland, CA 95776
3779 E Castro Valley Blvd
Castro Valley, CA 94552
10910 Olson Dr Ste 100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
3635 N Freeway Blvd Ste 110
Sacramento, CA 95834
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis B Chu has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis B Chu has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Curtis B Chu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis B Chu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Citrus Heights, CA.