Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Curtis D Davis
Dr. Curtis D Davis, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis D Davis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis D Davis has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Curtis D Davis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
I went to see this dentist after positive reviews and I was very disappointed and surprised at the way that he treated me. Dr. Curtis Davis was very disrespectful and he came off as rude and very dismissive. He didn't explain anything to me in regards to the work that I needed done and his bedside manner is horrendous! I told him that he was being rough and that I was in pain and he told me that he had to be rough because this is how the exam is performed to check for cavities. Mind you my gums had already bled from the performance of his assistant during cleaning and she called me a "chicken" He continued to quickly jerk my head from side to side and I told him that he was hurting me and his exact words were "I'm not worried about that" Furthermore he did not explain anything in regards to my exam or his findings. He was very dismissive and rude and just plain unprofessional. I will NEVER visit this establishment again and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.
30 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTilden Family Dental Service, 5624 Tilden Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Curtis D Davis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.