Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis D Fauble DDS
Dr. Curtis D Fauble, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Quincy, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis D Fauble has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis D Fauble has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Curtis D Fauble Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Curtis D Fauble's office for more information.
4561 Maine St Quincy, IL : (217) 228-1085
More about Dr. Curtis D Fauble
Dr. Curtis D. Fauble was born and raised in Quincy, Illinois. After receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from Illinois State University, he attended the University of Illinois at Chicago graduating with his DDS. He then returned to Quincy to open his dental practice. Dr. Fauble is also on staff at Blessing Hospital to do hospital sedation cases. In his free time, Dr. Fauble enjoys spending time with his two children and his wife, Kathy. He coaches his son's and daughter's soccer teams and their tennis activities. Dr. Fauble is also an avid tennis player and was past president of the Quincy Tennis Association. Dr. Fauble is a member of: - T. L. Gilmer Dental Society - American Dental Association - Illinois State Dental Society - Clinic Advisory Committee of the Adam's Co. Health Department Dental Clinic - Past Chairman of Children's Dental Month - Give Kids a Smile - Breakfast Optimist Club - Salem Evangelical Church-Past President of the Church Council
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Curtis D Fauble is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Quincy, IL.