Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis H Fort has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 6
I am a current patient of Dr. Fort and had a tooth break. I called for an appointment and was told it would be a month before I could be seen even though I was experiencing pain. I called his office number on the weekend hoping I could have some way to ease the pain I was experiencing. I got in touch with Dr. Fort and he said he would call in two prescriptions for me, one to ease the pain, and the other an antibiotic, until I could get in to see him. He never called in the prescriptions and I still have to wait for 23 more days until I can see him. I will be finding another dentist
Dr. Curtis H Fort accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCurtis Fort Dds, 1616 W Avenue A, Temple, TX
Dr. Curtis H Fort is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Temple, TX.