Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis E Hahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis E Hahn has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Curtis E Hahn
Dr. Curtis E. Hahn, DDS Dr. Curtis E. Hahn was born and grew up in DeWitt near Lansing, MI. He earned his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from GMI Engineering and Mangement Institute, his MBA from The University of Michigan - Flint and also graduated from the University of Michigan Dental School. Dr. Curtis is married to Jill, has a daughter, Julianna, and two sons, Alexander and Nathaniel. Dr. Curtis enjoys fishing, golfing and spending time with his family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis E Hahn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grandville, MI.