Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis J Perry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis J Perry has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 2
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Curtis J Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Curtis J Perry
About Dr. Perry... Dr. Curtis J. Perry is a second-generation dentist. Following in the footsteps of his uncle, Dr. Fred Perry, who began practicing in Oakland in 1946 and his father, Dr. James Perry, who moved their practice to its present location in 1962, Dr. Curtis Perry has continued the legacy of excellent and compassionate family dentistry since 1983. He grew up in Oakland, California and attended Bishop O’Dowd High School. Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from California State University, Hayward, a Bachelor in Dental Science and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, in 1983. Dr. Perry stays abreast of all the latest and progressive dental procedures and new technologies. He continually participates in specialized training so he can give his patients the very best in oral health care services. Las Vegas Institute trained in occlusion, IV sedation trained at USC Dental School with Dr. Stanley Malamed and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained. Dr. Perry enjoys a well-rounded lifestyle which includes playing jazz bass guitar, tennis, Scuba diving, downhill skiing, and most importantly – spending time with his wife and two children.
Locations & DirectionsCURTIS JOSEPH PERRY DDS, 3147 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA
Dr. Curtis J Perry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oakland, CA.