Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis J Leciejewski
Dr. Curtis J Leciejewski, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rehoboth Beach, DE. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis J Leciejewski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis J Leciejewski has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 7
Thirty plus years ago I had significant dental work done in California that included crowns, veneers, and a lower partial. Given that my parents did not have the luxury of good dental care and research I was determined to be diligent in this area. Since the time of my first dental transformation there has been new products, technology, and ongoing training in the importance of having healthy teeth and gums. As expected, the years cause changes to many parts of the body and I was once again looking at updating my dental work. At this time I had developed TMJ in my left jaw making it painful to eat. My bite had also shifted and my teeth were no longer in line with one another to adequately chew food. Also one of my veneers had a slight crack due to age and use and had lasted well beyond its normal life span. Since I had been going to Dr. Leciejewski for normal dental work for many years, after moving back to Delaware, I made up my mind that he was the one that I trusted to do the extensive work that I needed. Words cannot express the happiness that I felt with the final outcome of the miracle work that Dr. Leciejewski performed on my behalf. He was meticulous in studying what needed to be done in order to correct the pain that I was experiencing and in giving me a new smile that both he and I could be proud of. Throughout the procedure I was treated with the utmost respect, care, and concern and was cheered on by others who admired Dr. Leciejewski's work. I have always had positive experiences with Dr. Leciejewski, his incredible hygienists, and his very professional staff and feel very fortunate to know that my dental hygiene is in great hands. Without a doubt this is a 5+ star review that I hope others will experience. Teri Dunbar from Rehoboth Beach
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsREHOBOTH BEACH DENTAL, 19643 Blue Bird Ln Unit 1, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Dr. Curtis J Leciejewski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rehoboth Beach, DE.