Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis L Pickard has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis L Pickard has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Curtis L Pickard has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 12
I love this office. I was greeted by the most beautiful little lady with a lovely smile. Her teeth are gorgeous. She is so friendly, sweet and polite. Thank you for making my children feel at ease. They were afraid but she told them not to be scared they were in good hands. She was so encouraging and calmed their fear. The rest of the team was awesome and the doctor's bedside manner is refreshing.
Didn't know it was possible to actually enjoy going to the dentist! I had a horrible toothache and a bad attitude. They were the only office that was willing to fit me in. The office was clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pickard was outstanding - I had a horrible fear of dentists - and he and his assistant made me feel so at ease. They really seemed to care about me! They got me out of pain without causing me pain! From that first visit I was hooked. I now look forward to my dental visits. Everyone in that office is first class!!!! A+++
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Curtis L Pickard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis L Pickard is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Thomson, GA.