Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis A Quigley
Dr. Curtis A Quigley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waco, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis A Quigley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis A Quigley has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Curtis A Quigley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Curtis A Quigley
Meet Dr. Curtis Quigley Dr. Quigley is from St. Maries, Idaho. Dr Quigley completed his undergraduate work at Eastern New Mexico University and earned his DDS degree from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. He then served four years in the United States Navy and it was during that time he completed one year Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency and spent three years as the Dental Officer for Naval Mobile Construction Battalion Forty. Dr. Quigley is a member of the American Dental Association and The Texas Dental Association. Dr. Quigley is married and he and his wife, Dena, have several animals and they enjoy hiking, camping, traveling and bird watching.
Locations & DirectionsWACOS TODAY FAMILY DENTAL PLLC, 715 N 64th St, Waco, TX
Dr. Curtis A Quigley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waco, TX.