Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis H Roy DDS
Dr. Curtis H Roy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lafayette, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis H Roy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis H Roy has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Dr. Curtis H Roy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Curtis H Roy
Dr. Curtis Roy About Dr. Curtis Roy Following completion of the Loyola University Dental School Program and a two year tour as captain of an Army dental unit during the Vietnam War, Dr. Curtis H. Roy, D.D.S., was ready to return to his roots and build a business within close proximity to his hometown of Marksville, Louisiana. In 1970 he established Dr. Curtis H. Roy and Associates in the up and coming community of Lafayette, Louisiana where oil sector success was a driving force for phenomenal growth and development. The mission of Dr. Roy’s dental practice then, as it is now, was to combat periodontal disease through kinder, gentler treatment methods – shifting away from standard surgical procedures and toward a new non-surgical approach more palatable to most patients. Today, the general dentistry and specialty practice of Dr. Curtis H. Roy and Associates thrives, employing nearly 40 professionals , serving approximately 30,000 patients from all over the Acadiana region, and generating more than $3 million annually. The practice also houses a dental laboratory used in the manufacture and repair of dental appliances and prostheses. This enhances the practice’s quality control and efficiency capabilities. Creative financing for dental services – now commonplace – is just one of the many contributions Dr. Roy has made to the dentistry field over the years. He has revolutionized the dental industry’s approach to patient care with his patented hygiene-based Soft Tissue Management™ program and also through his involvement in the development and dissemination of better technologies. Revered as a pioneer in best dentistry practices by his peers, Dr. Curtis Roy is often called upon to present information to industry associations and private dental care providers across the U.S. and Canada. The success of his practice has been documented in various national industry publications, including Dental Economics and Dentistry Today. While Dr. Roy has advised thousands of dental professionals on how to draw patients and grow profits, he has perpetually stressed the importance of providing quality care and outstanding customer service. Perhaps most important of all, he practices what he preaches. The “secret” behind the enduring success of Dr. Curtis H. Roy and Associates – despite competition from hundreds of dentists who practice in the Acadiana area – is simple: Dr. Curtis Roy CARES! While many in the health care field strive to create the illusion that they care for their patients, their employees and the greater community, Dr. Roy actually does. This explains why readers voted him “Best Dentist” in the Times of Acadiana “Best Of” readers poll in 2006.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Curtis H Roy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lafayette, LA.