Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cynthia Phelan
Dr. Cynthia Phelan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Englewood, CO . She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. Dr. Phelan is affiliated with Espanola Hospital, Kaseman Presby Hosp and Comfort Dental. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Phelan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia Phelan has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Cynthia Phelan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Phelan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaseman Presby Hosp
32 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Cynthia Phelan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Phelan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Albuquerque, NM.