- 32 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia A Battel has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia A Battel has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
32 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEONS, 189 Northport Ave, Belfast, ME
Dr. Cynthia A Battel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Belfast, ME.