Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cynthia L Bonafield
Cynthia L Bonafield is a Dentist primarily located in Fairmont, WV. She speaks English.
907 Gaston Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554
Book Online Now
Cynthia L Bonafield Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Cynthia L Bonafield's office for more information.
907 Gaston Ave Fairmont, WV 26554
More about Cynthia L Bonafield
About Dr. Bonafield D r. Cynthia L. Bonafield, a native of Morgantown, West Virginia, graduated magna cum laude from West Virginia University in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene. She practiced as a Dental Hygienist for two years before going to dental school. In 1990, Dr. Bonafield graduated from WVU School of Dentistry and continued her post-doctoral education with a Master of Science degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics in 1993. Dr. Bonafield is a member of American Association of Orthodontics, Southern Association of Orthodontics, and past president of WV Association of Orthodontics, Mon Valley Dental Association, WV School of Dentistry Alumni Association Board of Governors. Dr. Bonafield combines new technology to ensure gentle care and completes hours of continuing education classes. Community service involvement includes membership and past president of Fairmont Rotary. She is currently serving as a board member for Marion County Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Bonafield and her family are parishioners at Immaculate Conception Church. Dr. Bonafield and her husband Michael Mazelon have three children: Nicholas, Leah, and Natalie. When not in the office, you can usually find her accompanying her children to their various activities. She also enjoys traveling, reading, piano, kayaking, and WVU Mountaineer games. I love the profession of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. It is very rewarding to create a beautiful and healthy smile.
Locations & DirectionsJames Edwin Valentine Dds, 907 Gaston Ave, Fairmont, WV
Cynthia L Bonafield is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairmont, WV.