Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel
Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel
My name is Cynthia Chatlos-Rothermel. I completed my undergraduate education at Penn State University and I graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in May 2008. I was eager to move back to the Pittsburgh area and start my career as a general dentist with my father in his practice. I grew up hanging out at the office with my dad and his staff. The practice feels like family since most of the staff has been there since before I can even remember. I enjoy going to work in such a supportive and friendly environment where everyone works together to try to make each patient feel comfortable and relaxed. I love being a dentist! It is a very rewarding profession since I can help people to look and feel their best. Helping someone to improve their smile and their confidence is really life changing. Watching my dad accomplish these services for a patient is what attracted me to the dental profession and I will always have him to thank for being such an inspiring role model.
Locations & DirectionsCHALTOS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 7641 Saltsburg Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Cynthia C Rothermel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pittsburgh, PA.