Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia L Colson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Coulson is absolutely HORRENDOUS. She was rude and made me very uncomfortable. I went in to have my wisdom teeth removed using general anesthesia and when she couldnt get a vein she went completely off the deep end on me telling me it was fault and then refused to finish work on me. She refended my $1900 but kept $95 of it for the "consultation fee". Im glad she didnt finish the procedure, now im lucky i get to see someone more competent and caring. She lacks compassion and i dont recommend her to ANYONE. Steer clear of this office. I will say her staff was extremely courteous. Other than that i was very dissatisfied.
26 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Cynthia L Colson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia L Colson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Gilbert, AZ.