Dr. Cynthia L Colson Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Colson?

WORST experience EVER

Dr Coulson is absolutely HORRENDOUS. She was rude and made me very uncomfortable. I went in to have my wisdom teeth removed using general anesthesia and when she couldnt get a vein she went completely off the deep end on me telling me it was fault and then refused to finish work on me. She refended my $1900 but kept $95 of it for the "consultation fee". Im glad she didnt finish the procedure, now im lucky i get to see someone more competent and caring. She lacks compassion and i dont recommend her to ANYONE. Steer clear of this office. I will say her staff was extremely courteous. Other than that i was very dissatisfied.

Advanced Technology

Not impressed

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Cynthia L Colson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Gilbert, AZ.