Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cynthia F Miller
Dr. Cynthia F Miller, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Owings Mills, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia F Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia F Miller has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Cynthia F Miller has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
I floss daily and brush 2-3 times so I have good dental hygiene and gums. I take pride in my teeth. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years to get a perfect smile - adult braces and retainers. I feel like this experience with Dr. Miller has been a nightmare. This office tried to charge me for multiple and duplicate x-rays that my insurance wouldn't cover. I had my first crown. The procedure was not explained. I had tremendous bleeding and pain. The crown is terrible! You can see the interior metal around the base of the tooth and on the top! It looks like I have multiple cavities ON MY CROWN!!! I've seen another dentist and he said it's HORRIBLE WORK! I've had family members with crowns who also stated that they had bloodless and pain free procedures and you can't tell that they have a crown. It should match a regular tooth...especially for the price that you pay for it!!! I contacted their office about my dissatisfaction and was briskly brushed off by Dr. Miller stating that nothing is wrong with my crown, it's only cosmetic! Well what do you think I paid for!!! I was also overcharged for the procedure and was due a refund. The office would've kept the money, but I caught it on my insurance's explanation of benefits. I had to call SEVERAL times to make sure that a check was cut to refund the overcharged payment. Each time I called, nothing happened. I'd call back and was told that they were unaware of the refund. It got the point where I was taking down names and times that I had called and threatened to show up personally to the office to get this taken care of. BEWARE! DO NOT GO HERE!!! I will never return to this office - even to get a cleaning, which by the way was also painful. I have to see about getting this monstrosity of a crown replaced, but my insurance won't cover it!
Dr. Cynthia F Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCynthia F Miller Dds, 6 Park Center Ct Ste 107, Owings Mills, MD
Dr. Cynthia F Miller is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Owings Mills, MD.