Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia L Schuler
Dr. Cynthia L Schuler, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia L Schuler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia L Schuler has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Wonderfully caring dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia L Schuler - Posted on March 7th, 2018
Dr. Schuler is wonderfully caring. I once had a question at an appointment and she called me at home a few weeks later to say she had read some new research about my question and just wanted to let me know about it. Another time she was walking out the door to a conference when my preschooler fell off a chair and banged up her tooth--Dr. Schuler waited til we got there, checked her out, and gave me her cell phone number to call if anything changed while she was out of town. Everyone in the office is gentle and caring.
Dr. Cynthia L Schuler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsS A KUNIAK, 150 W Beau St Ste 400, Washington, PA
Dr. Cynthia L Schuler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, PA.