Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Coloma, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsCynthia Liebelt Dds, 292 W Saint Joseph St, Coloma, MI
Dr. Cynthia A Liebelt is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Coloma, MI.