Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy
Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Stockton, KS. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Five Stars All Around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy - Posted on June 13th, 2016
After a "dentist" messed my teeth up to the point of causing me severe pain and then saying "Sorry, that's all I can do" Dr. Cynthia not only fixed my teeth (she fit me in over her lunch break because she had nothing free and knew i was in pain) but got my mouth in good working order, her whole staff demonstrated care and consideration. Customer service and skills are all A+. After I was relocated for work I had other mouth issues and called her, I drove over two hours just to go back. Awesome Dentist.
- Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy's office for more information.
624 S 1st St Stockton, KS : (785) 425-6269
Locations & Directions624 S 1st St, Stockton, KS
Dr. Cynthia M Sherbondy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stockton, KS.