Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc DMD, DDS
Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pennington, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English and Japanese.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc - Posted on October 4th, 2018
Having had Dr. Rodney as my dentist for 5 years before he sold the practice I assumed that the new dentist would be of the same expertise. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Initially, Dr. Purtoc had no bedside manner, rarely even speaking let alone explaining procedures. We gave her the benefit of the doubt, however and stayed for almost 3 years. During that time, Dr. Purtoc's mantra seemed to be "We'll keep an eye on that". Keeping an eye on things led to a root canal for my husband and a root canal and major filling with a crown for me. It became obvious that the Dr. did not review records prior to appointments. When I drew her attention to the issues she acted as if she was surprised to see the issues that we were 'keeping an eye on'. In addition, Dr. Purtoc feels it is reasonable for her child (and sometimes a friend) to run around the office, including the procedure rooms while patients are in the chair. Our hygienist was wonderful and we will miss her but we can no longer tolerate or pay thousands of dollars for this level of service.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc - Posted on July 13th, 2016
We love her and her staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc - Posted on September 15th, 2015
I lost a tooth on my denture
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc - Posted on August 6th, 2015
I have an upper denture which has served me well for a very long time but a tooth came off and I needed it replaced. I saw that this office had a lab on premise and called for an appointment. I was told to come over. Very nice people! The denture tooth was replaced and I made an appointment for a cleaning of my lower teeth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc - Posted on November 19th, 2014
Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc's office for more information.
560 W Scotch Rd Pennington, NJ : (609) 737-1157
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cynthia Y Purtuc is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pennington, NJ.