Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia R Satko has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia R Satko has the following 7 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Cynthia R Satko has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 10
Dr. Satko put me at ease the moment I walked into her office. She was very thorough in her exam and in explaining options available to me. I ended up having surgery with the removal of 2 teeth...the whole procedure was seamless and because of her expertise, recovery was pretty painless. I found her staff to be very personable and efficient. I would highly recommended Dr. Satko!
Dr. Cynthia R Satko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia R Satko is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Western Springs, IL.