Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cynthia K Touloupas
Dr. Cynthia K Touloupas, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Burlington, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia K Touloupas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia K Touloupas has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Cindy is a very wonderful and gentle dentist. She is very knowledgeable and her staff is as well.What I like about this office is it is a husband and wife team so you never have to go without care. They do everything in office,they even make sleep guards right in office. And if you don't have insurance or you something isn't covered they will give a discount for cash and let you make payments. They also look at your over all health and how it relates to your mouth and teeth. You can even watch tv while you get work done. Everyone in that office cares and they are sincerely nice people.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTOULOUPAS AND TOULOUPAS DENTISTRY, 1628 Memorial Dr Ste B, Burlington, NC
Dr. Cynthia K Touloupas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burlington, NC.