Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris - Posted on September 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris - Posted on May 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris - Posted on June 4th, 2015
No one is ever thrilled to hear that gum graft surgery is your best option for restoring your gums to good health! If that is your predicament, I highly recommend that you consult with Dr. Tsamtsouris. She is a skilled, compassionate surgeon who employs her well-designed, cozy office setting to coordinate with state-of-the-art medical equipment and relaxing music to put her patients at ease. Her surgical skill is impeccable and her aftercare, including follow-up phone calls, assures patients that their well-being is her primary concern and goal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris - Posted on April 13th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBEDFORD PERIODONTAL AND DENTAL IMPLANT CARE, 55 North Rd Ste 225, Bedford, MA
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bedford, MA.