Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 8
No one is ever thrilled to hear that gum graft surgery is your best option for restoring your gums to good health! If that is your predicament, I highly recommend that you consult with Dr. Tsamtsouris. She is a skilled, compassionate surgeon who employs her well-designed, cozy office setting to coordinate with state-of-the-art medical equipment and relaxing music to put her patients at ease. Her surgical skill is impeccable and her aftercare, including follow-up phone calls, assures patients that their well-being is her primary concern and goal.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsBedford Periodontal And Dental Implant Care, 55 North Rd Ste 225, Bedford, MA
Dr. Cynthia Tsamtsouris is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bedford, MA.