Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia L Weideman DDS
Dr. Cynthia L Weideman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Citrus Heights, CA, with another office in Rocklin, CA. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia L Weideman has 2 locations
7916 Pebble Beach Dr Ste 101
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia L Weideman has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Cynthia L Weideman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Cynthia L Weideman
Dr. Cindy Weideman grew up in Sacramento. She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of California (Davis), graduated from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry and completed her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at the University of California (Los Angeles) where she was chief resident. She is Board Certified, a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (Click here to view the ABPD website). She has received advanced training in child psychology, developmental disabilities and infant oral health. Dr. Cindy is an active member of the American Board of Pediatric Dentists, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the California Society of Pediatric Dentists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Sacramento District Dental Society and the International Association for Paediatric Dentistry. In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Cindy lectures and gives presentations to dentists and community child advocacy groups. Dr. Weideman has created educational programs and brochures on infant oral health that are used nation-wide. She also has published work on children grinding their teeth. Dr. Cindy is an active community volunteer, previously serving as a consultant dentist for the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program in Sacramento County and as a board member of the Maternal Child and Adolescent Health Advisory Board of Sacramento. As a Commissioner for the First Five Commission of Sacramento she has the opportunity to help thousands of children in the Sacramento area. She was the Dental Health Chairman for the Sacramento District Dental Society from 2001 to 2006, providing community service for groups such as underprivileged children, women healing from substance abuse, and people who have no other way of getting dental care. Dr. Cindy is committed to providing excellence in pediatric dentistry and was voted by her peers as the top pediatric dentist in Sacramento in a recent survey by Sacramento Magazine. Her lifetime of dedication to the dental health of children is remarkable. She treats every child as if they were her own and continues to help the children in her community with care and compassion. She has carefully selected associates for her practice who possess her dedication, high standards of dentistry and genuine love for all children. The greatest joy in Dr. Cindy’s life is spending time with her husband and two children. She travels with her husband, Dr. Kelvin Tse, also a dentist. They recently went to China where she served as an ambassador in pediatric dentistry for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. They enjoy sporting events, recently participating together in the Lava Man Triathlon. Dr. Cindy also participated in the California International Marathon to benefit children with leukemia. She is a leader for her daughter’s Girl Scout troop and enjoys running, swimming, kayaking and scrap booking. Collecting teddy bears is a hobby she started as a child and continues to share with her children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia L Weideman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Citrus Heights, CA.