Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia E Winne DDS
Dr. Cynthia E Winne, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Augusta, ME. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia E Winne has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cynthia E Winne has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Cynthia E Winne Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia E Winne's office for more information.
5 Community Dr Ste 1 Augusta, ME : (207) 622-5814
More about Dr. Cynthia E Winne
Arlene is an adult nurse practitioner employed at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care. A 2000 graduate of Simmons College in Boston, MA with a master's degree in nursing, Arlene was previously employed as a nurse practitioner at Tufts Medical Center's Hematology Bone Marrow Transplant Program in Boston. A member of MaineGeneral's Professional Services staff, Arlene is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and began practicing in this area in January 2010.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cynthia E Winne is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, ME.