Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cynthia Yee
Dr. Cynthia Yee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Los Altos, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Yee has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Cynthia Yee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 6
Everyone in the office is so warm and welcoming. I've come to Dr. Yee's practice ever since she took over for Dr. Kelly, and each time I come in, the experience has been so smooth and, dare I say, fun. They get you seated quickly, and the nurses always remember you and make you feel right at home. They make even the most nervous of patients comfortable. And Dr. Yee herself really is such a kind, caring, and energetic spirit in the office, always laughing and smiling through the checkup while working efficiently and professionally. I honestly can't think of a better group of people to go to; you won't be disappointed.
There is so many positive things to say about this pediatric dental office that I honestly don't know where to begin.. Lol.. But let's just start from the beginning! When you first drive up to the office there is an amazing totem pole out front, which got my daughter very excited. The office building is in the shape of a house, so that already is very inviting. Once you go inside, the front office staff is very friendly, helpful and kind. They always have a smile on their faces and are ready to get your child checked in. Once your child is taken to the back, they are seated and asked questions about their hygiene at home then the friendly staff put on a movie of your child's choice to make it more fun and relaxing for them. The staff are all professional, warm, friendly and they treat your child as if they are their very own. The cleanings are very thorough, as are the exams. Dr. Cindy is honestly the nicest, kindest, most friendly Doctor. She takes her time with your child and makes sure they are 100% comfortable. She is amazing with her patients and my daughter just loved her and her staff to pieces! I will always recommend Dr. Cindy to friends and family with little ones! Thanks!
Dr. Cynthia Yee accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Yee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Los Altos, CA.