Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cyrus Amato
Dr. Cyrus Amato, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West Orange, NJ. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Amato is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Community Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cyrus Amato has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cyrus Amato has the following 1 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Cyrus Amato has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Cyrus Amato yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Amato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
Community Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
- Georgetown University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMetropolitan Craniofacial, 101 Old Short Hills Rd, West Orange, NJ
Dr. Cyrus Amato is similar to the following 3 Dentists near West Orange, NJ.